Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beauty Tip #2 - The Lemon Juice Toner

Forget expensive toners: Just take a fresh lemon and cut it into slices... you can then either just rub the slice gently over your entire face (skipping the eyes of course) or you can squeeze the juice onto your fingertips and rub it into your skin. Personally, I do a little of both. First I wash my face as normal and then use the lemon as my toner and just do a quick rinse of any leftover lemon-ness! I like my lemons fresh from the fridge because the cold closes my pores and almost gives an instant face lift. Models actually carry lemons in their bags to freshen up and remove residue (it prevents breakouts as well because of the acidity!). Now, if you don't have fresh lemons, you can use lemon juice in a bottle, just be sure it contains real lemon.
Have fun and be ready to feel refreshed for cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment